Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

❤❤🇨🇦

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

rest well Sister. ThanQ for sharing your part of this Symphony. ur free now.
#WeDoNotConsent
#NCSWIC#agape

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love it :)

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Fly high with the angels Patriot 💚💜💙

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

See you soon Sweet Hero of ours
You inspired us daily
We are sooo proud of you
We will hold the line Sweetheart
We will never forget you

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

See you soon Veronica. God speed!

rest in Peace sweet patriot. 🙏❤️

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Globalist Tactics to kill us silently and in stealth but it is obvious?

Freedom so far away now? They can kill us with impunity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ExNM0RrH0o

Five Hundred Miles (500 miles) - Justin Timberlake - YouTube

five hunderd miles justin timberlake feat. Carey Mulligan & Stark Sands500 miles justin timberlake lyricsfive hunderd miles justin timberlake cover cohen bro...

Flynn got a photo op with Veronica, but left her in the hospital to die. Trump is busy raising money playing politics, PLANNING RALLIES, WTF DO WE HAVE TO RALLY ABOUT? and our military is ? ? ? But Veronica is Gone , VERONICA IS ANON!

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

It was a faked death....like so many others--JFK Jr, Michael Jackson, Robin Williams, Isaac Kappy, Seth Rich.....so very many. My understanding is she is in a protection program. I'm sure the hospital had to go along with it to escape (possibly only momentarily) going to the gallows. There is a LOT more to Veronica's story than most people know about.

(1) Show this thread