VK "A selfless act will change it all"

How do you expose Medical malpractice?

Even in her death her life will fight for our freedom.

Some gave all. Veronica was no exception.

2 Images

Only people mentioned by @HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

VK was right, we are right. HER VOICE, HER ACT WILL BE ONE OF THE LOUDEST VOICES IN THIS MOVEMENT.

SHE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY.

WE WILL NOT FORGET.

HER VOICE, HER ACT HAS BARELY BEGUN TO BE HEARD.

Beautiful lady so sad you are no longer here but heavens gain,

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

I have lost five friends in the past three weeks in the hospital- I am convinced it was the protocol- while three friends cured themselves at home using ivermectin. Fact

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

why do I feel in my heart shes not really gone?? why do some of Vs messages seem like clues?
why does it seem like she had something up her sleeve with that beautiful smile and those sparkling eyes? this movie is a real cliff hanger!! God bless this amazing 😇 where ever she is….keep her comfy and safe until we are all together as 1 in Your loving embrace🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I've been feeling this too. Maybe it is too much to hope for but somehow I'm wondering if it isn't somehow (miraculously) another faked death and perhaps she is in protective care. Time will tell. So many have had to fake their deaths.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I have no doubt she's still fighting like a Flynn, with wings.

RIP Warrior!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Thanks for this post. I'm saddened by her death and angered over how she was treated by the medical establishment. I pray that she didn't die in vain.

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

R.I.P. Veronica. My heart is broken. You will never be forgotten! Father, God please bring strength & comfort to her family during this difficult time. 🙏🕊️✝️

I am all in! RIP dear sweet V.