3 years ago I saw Veronica on the bridge with the Q sign and I started crying tears of joy knowing someone like me was out there in Chicagoland. Since then, I have donated to Flynn and sent a bag of goodies from her and met her at a meet up in the burbs. She devoted her life to MAGA and the cause and she didn't deserve this tragic ending. She should have been here to enjoy the fruits of her labor in The Great Awakening. I am sure her family is devastated by her loss as we all are. She was a fearless warrior and patriot who brought so many united together. I pray there will be justice for her genocide as many now who go to the hospital are finding out they have become hostages to the corrupt system. STAY AWAY FROM THEM & FIGHT THIS OUT AT HOME WHERE YOU ARE SAFE, THAT IS THE SAD LESSON WE MUST LEARN FROM THIS. THIS INCIDENT WILL SAVE MANY LIVES IN THE FUTURE AND FOR THAT SHE WOULD SMILE THAT GORGEOUS SMILE!

Only people mentioned by @THECHRISTOS in this post can reply

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

ToreSays had a wofe on tonight that basically the same thing happened to her 35 yr old husband. They killed him too. They were talking about another woman it happened to as well as Veronica. Don’t go to the hospital.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❤🇨🇦

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I missed her at the bridge by 20 minutes one day. She called and was apologetic. We talked a bit and it made me feel like I was talking to my own mother. She took the time to be kind.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

maybe she's not passed? did ya see a funeral? wouldn't someone want to share that? Always ask the right questions.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Just Diana to her Publication

👍😉

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Oh no, i am so sad to hear we losta another warrior, but we gained an Angel. Sending live to her family.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I still can‘t believe it 🥺😢😭RIP dear Veronica 🙏

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Thanks, it's my new banner. I can't stop crying. She represented us, the little ones in all of this. She did what she could, God Bless her.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Wait! I thought she was doing better? She passed?

She was and will be an inspiration to the Awakening. I hope someone picks up the torch and continues her messages on that bridge.
Rest In Peace Beautiful Soul!!

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response Ariel Tyler to her Publication

I hope someone puts a memoriam banner on the bridge for her today, many passersby will be shocked and saddened by this.

(1) Show this thread

❣️

books, painting, walks in nature

😢😭 This is a very sad story... 😡

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

💔