🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I am sick and furious to report that our beloved patriot sister, Veronica, succumbed to deep state medicine. “QAnoners”. Tick Fooking Tock. RIP Veronica. We love you more than words can say. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything

Talk about gut punch. I'm in tears. Veronica was an amazing patriot who was always a bright spot in my day. God bless you Veronica. You are with our Lord and Savior in a beautiful place. You will be missed dearly!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CathyR in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Cathy Ross to her Publication

It does feel like a gut punch. So incredibly sad. Will miss our dear, kind, courageous patriot Veronica. Praying for God’s comfort & presence for her family snd all who are mourning.#FamilyIsEverything

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Cathy Ross to her Publication

I share those tears with you this am 😭❤️🇺🇸my heart is so heavy , we must not give up !! WE THE PEOPLE ARE PISSED ❤️🇺🇸Veronica will not die in vain , rest in peace dear Veronica, I will truly miss your face ❤️🇺🇸I am honored to own things you made and letters sent😭🇺🇸

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

The anons have displayed an exceeding amount of patience. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread