I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Pissed Level 9/11

The Mainstream [Newsweek] crossed the RED LINE

Now, THEY are all fooked

Now, it's a personal issue

Wait for the Storm

3 Pics

If the people only knew who this very Patriotic soul was. If Newsweek staff knew, they wouldn't have written a hit piece. Instead, they would have written In Memoriam. R.I.P. Veronica.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HoldTheLine in this post can reply

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

They didn't "write" it. I saw similar post in multiple sources. It was fed down from upstream. The fact that they posted seconds after her death made me believe that they was waiting for it to happen. If they did, then who told them to "stand by"?????

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

That's why I posted elsewhere that we can think, "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" and it's likely that she is in protective custody. Great call out by you. :)

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

WHERE WAS THE SECURITY AROUND HER ??

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

We are not certain that she has passed. It may be part of the Plan.
Think "Happy Birthday, Mr. President". If you know, you know.

The Security and Covid Protocol used did not match Veronica's Advocate's wishes. Newsweek chose to do a QAnon hit piece instead of honoring Veronica today. I took the head shot at the Newsweek Writer and proposed if they knew who she was, they would be writing an In-Memoriam.
- I can go on and on.

(1) Show this thread