Rest in Peace VW πŸ•Š
You were loved and respected by so many here, you and I had a few short conversations that were always so lovely and I thank you for them, one in particular that helped me through a rough spot, I know you know and I will keep that moment between us and cherish it always. Your faith and strength of conviction were admirable, you were sent to show the truth and touch many, mission accomplished sweet angel. It's our turn to pick up and carry your legacy foward so that you may rest, thank you for everything. πŸ™πŸ€

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ˜ͺπŸ™

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Im not dealing well with this one. Ive had to part with so many family and friends over this crap. I adopted Veronica. She came all this way,,,, her whole life. A β€œFight like a Flynn Patriot!”. πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜‡β€οΈ

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

She was one of the truest patriots. I had the privilege to have a long phone conversation awhile ago with Veronica as I was placing an order. For sure she is helping from where she is now. I sure hope she will be honoured and recognized publicly for the great, selfless work that she gave so freely. Condolences to her family. πŸ’–

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

oh my gosh no!!! We have lost a true PATRIOT! MAY SHE REST IN PEACE!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

may our Lord wrap her in his protective and loving arms and give her peaceπŸ™

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked