Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

Advice needed!
Samsung is demanding a forced update after restart,..
Side note.
due to all the apps my phone crashes 3 times a day so a forced restart is imminent 🤒

Honestly, you should head over to XDA and download a custom ROM. You can bypass this Samsung/Androud garbage that way.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @3LKewanon in this post can reply

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response 3LKewanon :1776: to his Publication

is there a installation link?

The [B]lue [B]ird has made some very bad business decisions by ostracizing some of it’s customer base. That’s why I’m here.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Here is the link to the site: https://forum.xda-developers.com

Find you phone and look up what available ROMS there are, along with the reviews. once you download a rum, you are no longer under the hands of Samsung and Google. The downside is at your mercy of the person that made the ROM, which is why it's good to take a look at the reviews of the ramp for your download it. Understand though, once you start hacking, you can brick your phone, so it's very important that you take your time but you can get out under the thumb of Google and Samsung.

(1) Show this thread