✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Phone Call with Veronica Wolski's POA.

Link: YouTube, Rebuild Illinois Channel
https://youtu.be/Ul15tobRW-Y

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

They gave her Remdesivir? And the patient advocate had no idea what that does to the kidneys? She was a journalist? Did they contact the hospital's patient advocate? Did she have a secondary infection? I can't even deal with this substandard care.

Did they do anything right?πŸ˜“

Everything they did sounds criminally negligent. I am disgusted.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

She begged for help MY HEART IS CRUSHED How does this happen? When they get you in the hospital DONT YOU HAVE RIGHTS ANYMORE? So I'm 67 so I have no rights anymore? I'M DEVASTATED HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? I have to see the doctor at the end of the month for a colonoscopy I've been bleeding for 4 years WHAT COULD GO WRONG NOW IM SCARED... 4 YEARS AGO THEY SENT ME HOME AFTER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN BILLS THEY WEREN'T SURE WHAT WAS WRONG BUT THEY WERE SURE IT WASN'T CANCER SO I WAITED, I HATE DOCTORS FUCK THEM ALL!. FUCKING DOCTORS KILLED MY FAMILY WITH THEIR NEGLECT... THIS HAS TO STOP NOW BEFORE MORE PEOPLE DIE. SORRY BROKEN AND RANTING

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

No need to apologize. Your expression resonates with me and I'd imagine all.

They shield themselves behind protocols that trample our rights as humans. This sort of Centralized Power needs to be abolished.

(1) Show this thread