MURDER FOR MONEY... MEDICAL HITMEN

This must be reiterated. This is what they did to Veronica. This is what they are doing all over America. I know of two locally and personally within the past week. i saw the evil incompetence of Hospital administrations and Doctors of death coming down the pipelines 15 years ago. It was getting very dangerous to have your name associated with patients medical records so I left. Best decision ever, unfortunately. I can't imagine working in that insane environment today.

https://rumble.com/vm62ig-ivermectin-ok-for-afghan-refugees-hospitals-filled-with-vaccinated-american.html

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

After a friend I worked with finished chemo/radiation, he had some complications with his heart and was hospitalized. They thought he wasn't going to make it, but he recovered. The day he left the hospital, he had breathing problems and had to go right back in. They said he had the virus and put him on heavy oxygen. And then he passed away the next day. This madness has to stop.😒 Have also heard horror stories from friends about their loved ones being in hospitals or nursing homes, with one causing the death of a woman basically from starvation. This woman had dentures, but they were somehow thrown away, along with her glasses. She could not eat properly and fell into depression too. She had an advocate, and he tried to fight for her, but they banned him from the building. He reached out to local politicians, but they did nothing. 😒SO many people are crying out for justice... πŸ™ May God make that happen soon... πŸ˜”πŸ™βœοΈ

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Amein. It must stop. We must fight now harder than ever before. There is no future for our children and grandchildren if we do not. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Risky letting doctors and hospitals lock you up.