πŸ”΄ Veronica Wolski is#ThePeoplesBridge

Pray for this mighty warrior. May Gods grace surround her and keep her safe. May he heal her weakened body.

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

You're Americans. The most powerful nation in the world. And you can't help one weak sick woman? Why?

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

question is who is her POA? court appointed? or her choice? I am not a nurse but worked in LTC an was a notary. advocates were not always in the best interest of tbe patient. is the POA licensed social worker? curious who is representing her! Does anyone know?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Someone I once knew said that Vitamin C drips would help.