"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

GOD IS HERE.

PROVE ME WRONG.

IT IS TIME.

CHRIST BE YOUR GUIDE.

YOU ARE WORTHY.

YOU ARE LOVED.

MAY PEACE BE WITHIN YOU.

I WILL NEVER STOP AS I AM EVERLASTING.

THANK YOU JESUS!

https://youtu.be/NMaZ_gQDAcA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you Jesus - you are my everything!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication

Amen!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hi Jason. I need prayer. On the 9th, I had a seizure; was all alone at home. During seizure, injured my back;in great pain; thank you. Love you and all Patriots here❀

In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication

I am sorry to hear this Sister. You are never alone, God is always with You. Heavenly Father, Our sister is in need today, she has had a rough week and she is in our hearts, minds, and prayers tonight, Father, in the name of Christ Jesus see Linda's Heart and all she does to share love with others, please lay Your healing regenerating Hands upon Her, all-ways be with and strengthen Her Father, breathe Your healing breath into Her soul, allow her pains to flow away as her soul flows with Your Merciful Almighty Grace. In Jesus Name, Amen. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Thank you Jason - I know God's never ending love will bring me relief I need for sleep tonight. You are amazing, brother. I look forward to meeting one day soon ❀
- Your sister in Christ

Only people mentioned by @AndToTheRepublic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Michelle 1/9/63, click on at the bottom under it