Only people mentioned by @Verity21 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

cash infusion for hospital budgets,
stay away do your own research on how to say healthy

Good point.

How Many People Did You Know Personally Had Covid Prior To The Vaccines? I Knew None! Now At Least 20 People Who Have Been Vaxed! But Unvaxed Are The Problem! Makes No Sense!!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

heart wrenching and disgusting. hang all the corrupt!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

A Dr in Chicago just resigned.
The Hospital Protocol is to KILL Seniors.

Fastest way = Load them w/drugs & blow out their lungs
on a ventilator.

After killing 9 of 10 patients, he resigned.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Nuremberg Trial 2.0 is coming.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

he belongs in jail

(8) Show this thread