Lin Wood
I have just gotten off the phone with the individual who holds the lawful medical power of attorney for VERONICA WOLSKI.

Veronica is being murdered at Amita Resurrection Hospital.

The hospital providers are refusing to provide Veronica the care being demanded by her POA.

A medical doctor is outside the hospital with an ambulance waiting to treat Veronica and transfer her.

Amita Resurrection Hospital and its medical providers are complicit in murder if they do not immediately release Veronica to receive the medical treatment she is requesting.

Let this hospital hear your voices NOW.

773-774-8000

https://www.amitahealth.org/contact-us/

This is genocide.

Please pray for Veronica.

Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

It's my belief that Veronica was silenced for her work putting up all those banners on the bridge over the freeway. She was very effective with her message. Many people honked their support. She was dangerous to the DS. We should all worry about the mindset of our hospitals. It seems their protocol for treating Covid is to do nothing effective (Ivermectin) and just dally along until the patient is sick enough to need a ventilator. That is a death sentence. I hope there will be severe penalties for American hosptials which are complicit in mass murder.

In response Dave Kuechler to his Publication

I want to establish that this is not the person who's name is on this post. That is my husband. I'm using his computer because mine is ancient and no longer works well. I have my own account though.

(1) Show this thread

I called two times and could not get through. I used the link to fill out the form at the hospital and wrote and asked for them to release her so she could get the care that she want and that her POA wants.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

this is what they did to alfie evans, charlie guard, thousands of others in the UK hospitals. If you fight, they bring you to their dirty courts and strip your rights. not allowed near your child...it’s in the hcilds best interest to die and the parent is being too emotional so they need to step in. people need to wake up to what these hospitals do

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Habius Corpus.

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

V for Veronica
my messges in the skies

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Lord please hear our prayers, this is so important for Veronica. you know i have been in this exact situation and the outcome was not good for us, i do believe it is your will, i pray your will is for her to recover at home. You are an amazing God and no problem is too big.

Are they refusing her transfer?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

After getting disconnected the first time, I called back. Instead of pushing "1," I let it ring to go to the operator. (Was going to ask for the nurse's station on the floor where Veronica Wolski's room is.) Someone picked up but said nothing. I said, "Hello?" They hung up. WTH? 🤬 What a horrible place! They have no idea who's calling, and it could even be for another patient in that @#% "hospital" for all they know. Maybe there's a good investigative reporter who might be able to help. If you live in or around Chicago, maybe consider calling a reporter you feel is a good one on behalf of Veronica! Praying for her release from this place. 🙏🙏🙏

Dear Father God, have mercy and protect Veronica. Get her out ASAP, Lord, and into a place that can truly help her heal! Keep the ones who would do her harm far away. Let them feel your Presence and the presence of your angels and be afraid to do anyone harm! Turn this turn around quickly, Jesus, with even supernatural healing! AMEN!!!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Please Lord keep her safe and get her out of that hospital.

she apparently knows gen flynn too.. him and lin both hang out with trump and the 3 of them cant do anythig for her for what weeks now?? sum ting wong with this story

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

looking into the hospital corporation. Dirty Dirty Dirty. could this be to expose how hospitals are working. In rockledge Florida they are killing. same story as veronica. was my daughters fiance. i fought but his family blocked it.

(3) Show this thread

Why would anybody let a hospital get away with this. Just disconnect her and take her

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Agree makes no sense to me. You take armed officers in with you with the medical power of attorney and remove her. They cannot stop you. She should have been removed a week ago.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Where's her daughter?

(2) Show this thread

Why would anybody let a hospital get away with this. Just disconnect her and take her

Her power of attorney person needs a security detail and take her away from them.

look into alfie evans to learn how they get away with it. they put armed guards at the door to stop the famly!!! up is down and evil is good= they said they were protecting the baby from rioters!!! he was a prisoner!

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Just checked Linn's page. Here is the latest:

PART 1:

Lin Wood
"I just received this message for the individual who holds Veronica’s medical power of attorney.

“September 12th 7:00CST

URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!

PATRIOTS!!!!

URGENT EMERGENCY! Veronica was stable yesterday and was going to receive a feeding tube over 24 hours ago. She has not received enough nutrients and has taken an extreme turn for the worse. We have a team in place including a private ambulance to transport her. They are DELAYING hospice or releasing her from the hospital. We don’t have that kind of time! She is declining due to lack of medical treatment and nutrients. We are left with other NO option than to alert the public and request your assistance as we are trying to SAVE VERONICAS LIFE. Her advocate just had to call the police department from the hosptial. Make calls, be loud and be heard!!!

(cont.)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Isn't this basically a hostage situation?

🙏🙏🙏 Get her out of there! Deal with the rest later.

Imagine that, a busy signal.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I'm on hold right now

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

they gang up.i called 4 times.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Was on hold too. Music was playing over and over... Then the call was just disconnected.🤬

(2) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

The legal medical POA needs to bring the legal medical power of attorney to hospital. The POA can notify the social work that you will bringing the POA and ambulance to pick her up. This medical POA needs to contact an ambulance service to transport her with oxygen and any other medical needs. The pt can be discharged AMA. All legal. Just make sure the POA paperwork is available.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Her family needs to wheel her out to the ambulance.
It's not a mental hospital, why are they not leaving on their own volition?

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

They need as many patriots outside to help them so if you can make a post & get help there it would be great x

(1) Show this thread

its time each of these are now complicate in holding a person against their will! get the lawsuits going.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

500 Patriots to visit them and remove the blockage of Tyrants?

Seek them out and ask them why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44&list=RD17lkdqoLt44&start_radio=1

(1) Show this thread

Come on guys make posts especially big accounts get organised to get to the hospital someone you know may live in that area i am a tiny account nobody really looks at my posts please get as many people there as possible it worked before!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

ill get the home phone numbers of these execs. hospital hanging up without even taking the call.

(1) Show this thread

Simply leave. They don't own you.

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

there is a thing called AMA. Against medical advice. go in and get her!!!!! ignore what they say

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Edie Brown to his Publication

I'm a nurse, they will have their hospital security block the room. No one is going to be allowed to help her out unless an ambulance gurney goes in.

I've seen this happen. No one can help her unless the police do.

(1) Show this thread

walk the EFFFF in and get her!!!

We need a army of patriots to go to the hospital & help the family walk in peacefully & get her out if anyone lives that area!

hospitals have no power. just take her out. do nor ask permission. use deadly force to defend her rights if needed

It's a hospital not a prison. Or is it?

(1) Show this thread