Somewhere in my heart

maybe I'm wrong, maybe not

I just don't believe those soldiers died in Kabul.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

πŸ€”I have had my suspicions as well. Were their heartbreaking deaths part of the movie or were they truly casualties caused by iSIS during Biden's screw up ?
I've heard by a few sources that the Taliban was trying to destroy the Black Hats in their coubtry just like we here and they're actually on our side. Just don't know what to believe anymore.πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I'm glad you said it and not me because I was sure thinking it.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Five 20 year olds, three 22 year olds, three 23 year olds and one 25 year old and I believe one 31 year old. I pray you are correct. These soldiers had not yet begun to live. I weep for their families.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Cookie, that you know that makes me so happy and sad. We will never forget either way.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We don't know what we don't know. All is possible.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I know to God, we all are alive

(1) Show this thread

i have felt that as well. i pray we are correct

In response Patti Johnson to her Publication

I do, because I would never wan't to mock a dead soldier who died protecting me, not their families, nor anyone that is FOR SURE

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I pray you are correct. I feel like the 'happenings' there aren't what it seems