Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/deep-state-deception-tricks-us-into-thinking-theyre-winning-clif-high/

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I’m so very sorry, I fear many of us will be facing this before it’s all said and done. I will be praying for her miracle.

Starting now 10’s of millions will begin to die from the vaxx if taken in 2020. if more than 1 injection faster. only God can stop this now.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Yes and 10s of millions of unvaccinated people will also die believe it or not. It's what people do and have been doing since the dawn of time.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I prayed to God for a miracle, I cannot imagine God allowing his children to die these horrible deaths, because some are still HIS children, but they were deceived with fear. I also cannot believe that he would also cripple the awake people, the ones that are trying to wake up the masses with a death toll so large that even the awake are brought to their knees. Almost my entire extended family is vaxxed. If my children are, they have not told me, my mother is also vaxxed. I wonder how many will survive that kind of loss and pain.