"They chucked her in the van like a side of beef"
`Came across this yesterday, saved it so it could be shared again. Dope Tune!

Only people mentioned by @Figgerace in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

that is called, resisting arrest

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

BEST VIDEO !! ❤️ I could watch this over and over !!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

this is backwards..the van was facing in the other direction.

Her hands aree cuffed behind her back.

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

Did she need Adrenochrome? She's probably the most Evil witch of the world (or at east, one of the most, and the new HRC is K. Harris)

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

WHy does the van pull up from different directions thoughout the whole clip? Strange

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Just- Keking-it to his Publication

...Because you're watching a movie.....

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

In response Just- Keking-it to his Publication

It's the same, but mirrored

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

and I just want to add this as well, I thought I got a lot of flak back then🙄🥴😤😜😝🤓😎. I'm glad I didn't know what was coming!

Little did I know I would be arriving at this point in the game 4+ years later! shout out my younger self... Clearly the NSA overheard me in my living room yelling oh hell to the no!

this is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Oh this is indeed gold! Thank you so much for this! I didnt know much about anything back then but when they brought that 30 years younger version out a couple of hours later I'm like no way that is not the same person