Happy Monday...Love More ❤️

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Merry Christmas Dan!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Back atcha Hope! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

FQR R BEAUTIFUL FAMILY… I HEART YQU💕💙🐸🙏🏻😎

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Rock the Boat - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA VictorRock the Boat · The Hues CorporationFreedom for the Stallion (Expanded Edition)℗ 1974 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music ...

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Jon Neville to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Walking On Sunshine - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupWalking On Sunshine · Katrina & The WavesKatrina & The Waves℗ A Capitol Records Release; ℗ 1985 Capitol Records, ...

Those were very nice, “T” ❤️

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Ask and you shall receive! ❤️❤️❤️

books, painting, walks in nature

Thank you!
Love bombs are the BEST ♥️♥️♥️

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

imagine if we strip The Narcissist of their Wiles then yes love bombs would be acceptable...
🤝🏼😏🤗🤲

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread