This shit was found in a drop of Pfizer vaccine! Someone managed to get a syringe with some residues and analyzed them under a 100x microscope. Doctors should explain what are these things we see. From the 7th photo you can see how the filament reacts in presence of drops of blood and saliva.

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

is it possible doctors are this dumb, or have they been told to ‘shut up’? SMH

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

These people are sick! Really really really fucking sick?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Execution on demand with Globalist AI? no wonder the flood intervene before and what is coming will scare the shit out of the Demons in vessels of weak souls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Execution on demand with Globalist AI? no wonder the flood intervene before and what is coming will scare the shit out of the Demons in vessels of weak souls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

(2) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Nano Tech. The new rave UGH!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Programmed Graphene Oxide particles that join
together & convert our cells into Spike Proteins...

That invade ALL our Capillaries, attaching to the sides
& forcing our immune system to shut them down as
broken.

They also convert our entire immune system from the
ability to fight ALL invaders... to ONLY look for Spike
Proteins.

All Jabbed have tiny blood clots but you need a micro
scope to see them.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

1 more month and we will be fully there. Get the food prepped for the food/supply shortages which are becoming obvious every single day. Get the water purification and anything else you can think of to keep you and your family safe and comfortable. We have a long road ahead of us and unless a CURE or ANTIDOTE is discovered soon, pray pray pray we will be tested to the absolute limit as the friar has said. God help us all.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

i liked this guy, he's thought about this in depth

(4) Show this thread

Wow Thats Scary!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

So parasite?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

This is why they smear and fear Invermectin - its an anti parasitical....

You give it to horses that have worms - strongeloides.

These must be part of that family of parasites.

I read an article saying worms pass on information by swapping rNA... the two things seem connected...

WOW!