#DIGITALSOLDIER MOM & GRANDMA CONSERVATIVE! #1776 GOD BLESS AMERICA 🇺🇸 GOD BLESS PRESIDENT #TRUMP #WWG1WGA

I KNOW THERE'S A POST THAT TALKS ABOUT HIDDEN CURES & THERAPUTICS THAT WILL BE REVEALED...but i cannot find it for the life of me...UGH!

BUT ~ I RAN ACROSS THIS LITTLE GEM...

"THE GAME IS OVER WHEN THE PUBLIC KNOWS".

SO > WE HAVE TO KEEP WELCOMING & RED-PILLING THE MASSES...SMALLER BUT STILL TOO MANY...?

-- CONT. in COMMENTS!

#DIGITALSOLDIER MOM & GRANDMA CONSERVATIVE! #1776 GOD BLESS AMERICA 🇺🇸 GOD BLESS PRESIDENT #TRUMP #WWG1WGA

In response Pamela Rich to her Publication

SO, I WAS ON@SANTASURFING TELEGRAM CHANNEL AND RAN ACROSS THESE TWO GEMS & WANTED TO SHARE THEM WITH ALL OF YOU. I HAVE NEVEE SEEN THEM & THEY WERE POSTED ON HER ACCOUNT A FEW DAYS BACK...

https://t.me/santasurfing/467

i loke here work. On YouTube she said the Telegram page is not here. But, does encurage people to go to it becauae it has ao much great information on it.

i cant figure out how to operate Telegram, ao I am always open to helpful suggestions.

In response Pamela Rich to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuarterbackX in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keith Wyman, click on at the bottom under it