🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴They’re firing nurses who didn’t get the jab and are refusing to give them termination letters so they don’t leave a paper trail.

Bravo to this nurse who recorded the whole thing.

I'm glad you kept it together. I know it was very uncomfortable. They are aware you taped it. He identified himself as head of security and I'm assuming the nurse telling you to hand over your badges was the head nurse. No termination letter stating cause, I don't have the list of attorney's that are taking these cases. But that hospital will now be out of business if you and the others locate through sources on this site and other sites attorney's that will represent due to false reasons to terminate. It has been made clear any company/business that forces the deadly vaxx on employees will be out of business and those forcing the vaxx will be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity. Please make every effort to move forward with the actions you know have to take place. Those people violated GODS law, the US Constitution as well as the Nuremburg Code. Maybe contact "Vaccine Police" noted on telegram. He might be able to help.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it