Only people mentioned by @Bethk51470 in this post can reply

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

In response Beth Kelley to her Publication

all roads lead to Q

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

Christ came as a mortal man

what is this all about

trust the plan

punisher president

see the boy who became POTUS

Grace

Trump Card
Truth
Jfk

american badass president

encounter lord God

i guess we have a magic wand president john Kennedy

I ain't no milk toast pussy

its interesting 148

I am the perfect leader 404