The same shit i hear from politicans in Germany. I can feel your fear and i take this energy now from you and your other Demon friends. And what the fuck is "QANONERS" you dumb piece of shit?
Rhinos are so fooked.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

You sir, are a disgrace to the republic.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

WTF? oh gheesh lol. Comply or else!! butt fucker chris christy is it? or should I say commendaut poppet! .. We have been right about so much so far.

He has a HUGE underlying health condition that the Virus and Vax were both tweaked to eliminate people like him.

He may want to listen to the Qanoners 😂 and stock up on HCQ & Ivermectin. The Vent will not end well for him!

Basically the people that are aware of the entire sold out Deep Fakes like Chris Christi will be hated -
What was he even saying?
All I heard was ….
“I am an empty vesssel with a price tag.”
I think he is saying he needs an investor because he wants to
Showboat a 2024 campaign.
( Shocker)

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Happy Days to his Publication

i dont wven wanna listen to this fatso azzhoe 😂

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Lately, I've had several people in my circle reference Qanon. It is raising my shackles a bit when they say that, as it indicates they are not aware of what is going on regardless of what I've tried to educate them on. I've been correcting them. There is only Q and the Anon's. Get it straight. Then they say the Qanon's are following a movement. I correct them again. The so called MOVEMENT was designed to wake us up. This is no longer a movement it was and is a military mission as we are at war, WWIII & WWWIV and the Anons were initially pulled together by the so called movement, that doesn't exist anymore in those terms, to educate us and use us as we are the responsible ones that are fully awake to spread the word and hope these wiseacres wake up to the take over of the world. If we don't stop them with the military's help we are done and they will succeed in killing everyone.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I loathe that word also!!

Q wrote the survival guide 101 for how to prepare, what to expect and WHY this is happening!

In the End...anyone left on Earth will actually be an ANON..you have to “pick a lane” !

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Go away Chris!!!