Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

How many more innocent people will die from the jabs before that happens? Millions? Billions? Like the Cabal planned? The August planned EBS was a nothing Burger. R we being played? U have to wonder this...

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Take a step back... with what we know now... honestly... it is a possibility... that even Trump is a part of the plan. The cabal believes in duality. Light/dark, good/evil, black/white. I am more convinced now of this. If you do not agree I understand. It was hard for me to say this out loud. The Word of God tells us that even Satan appears as an angel of light 2 Corinthians 11:14. I believe Trump was given the role of appearing to be the light to expose the darkness so that many would follow him to keep the masses complacent believing there was a plan. You either truly see it or you don't. Admittedly the red pill after the red pill is harder to swallow. The Lord penetrated my heart and gave me the ability to see it. Many are now seeing it to. It gives me hope. When you come to the realization that you can NOT trust any man... then you will turn to the one you can trust God. Don't get upset if you dont agree. Take a moment to think. It is a possibility. Look around!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Yes!!! The Cabal chose him to fool us. They needed a person far away from the political light to run for the Presidency and win. If u research his background it is not good...the people he ran with and did business with. And the people in his family that r really trannys. Sick. I will never trust a man to worship but many are. I am like...wth. We r to trust Jesus Christ not a man. He keeps doing rallys. Pulling in major dollars. That text for him 88022 hounds your phone asking for money nonstop and if u send nothing it makes u feel guilty, or tries rather. These high dollar tickets they r selling for events is crazy. These r Paytriots all day long. He converted to being a Jew. Kids married Jews. The Jews r behind all the evil in this world. Read the bible. They r baiting us with Election fraud. Its all bullshit. Just a ploy to keep u from rallying Americans to fight back. The Jabs are not stopping. People dying. Businesses closing. Trump made the banks do digital wallets for us.

I did just that. I did the research and came to the same conclusion. I am so encouraged to see others who are coming to the truth. I have never interacted or met you yet we have come to the same conclusion. God is moving. He is waking up believers from the deception. We need to continue to reach other believers who have been deceived. I say this respectfully. I understand how hard it will be for others reading this. Open the Word of God and read Matthew chapter 24. The Lord warned us the last days would be filled with deception.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Amen. So full of deception. Do u know what Operation Trust is?