Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

How many more innocent people will die from the jabs before that happens? Millions? Billions? Like the Cabal planned? The August planned EBS was a nothing Burger. R we being played? U have to wonder this...

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Take a step back... with what we know now... honestly... it is a possibility... that even Trump is a part of the plan. The cabal believes in duality. Light/dark, good/evil, black/white. I am more convinced now of this. If you do not agree I understand. It was hard for me to say this out loud. The Word of God tells us that even Satan appears as an angel of light 2 Corinthians 11:14. I believe Trump was given the role of appearing to be the light to expose the darkness so that many would follow him to keep the masses complacent believing there was a plan. You either truly see it or you don't. Admittedly the red pill after the red pill is harder to swallow. The Lord penetrated my heart and gave me the ability to see it. Many are now seeing it to. It gives me hope. When you come to the realization that you can NOT trust any man... then you will turn to the one you can trust God. Don't get upset if you dont agree. Take a moment to think. It is a possibility. Look around!

Part 2...Those wallets equal social credit scores for ability to purchase. It had nothing to do with NESARA. Blackrock is buying up everything going bankrupt...your house for inability to pay mortgage. Planned!!! Blackrock&Vanguard own J&J. Yup. PLEASE JESUS...RETURN NOW

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it