I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

My friend is a 70+ year old woman who got the shot
She said the JW ..Jehovah Witness told them not obeying the government is a sin.
She had fear

I pulled her to me and I hugged her

Not even 24 hours later I was extremely sick
Violent vomiting ... Ribs and Heart hurting
Ribs felt like they were going to burst
No congestion at all
Scared to call an ambulance
Scared to not go in
I haven't been sick enough to need a doc since 2016... for injury not illness
I threw up over twelve hours straight

Coincidence of timing or was I affected by her shot ???

😏
I'm only 56 -
But seriously, I've been around some people who had the jab & even though I didn't have the symptoms like some here described, I did come up with a couple of inflammations/infections in my body the last time I checked in with my naturopathic doctor, about six weeks ago - they weren't there the time before that

That's when I decided to go ahead & take the ivermectin although he insisted the ionic silver & oregano oil would kill any bugs
I go back in a couple of weeks so I'll see how that worked

Sorry to hear about your & other people's woes - it's like second hand smoke only worse & another thing that makes me mad with this whole charade

I'm not as huggy-feely right now with people as I have been & that's a shame but I want to take at least some precautions
I'm not going to live in a bubble or with a full body condom either, though

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it