Only people mentioned by @FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Free Music to his Publication

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Masks also assist human traffickers of children as they can put tape over the child's mouth to silence them & no one would looking at the child would know.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Fact checkers on FB got me on this stating first that covid 19 had nothing to do with child trafficking... crossed out the word covid 19 and they still blocked my post because trafficking has nothing to do with wearing a mask.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

"Fact" Checkers are not about facts. They are about silencing dissent. If you are "Fact Checked" then realise that you are in fact telling the truth. Wear it as a badge of honor.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

wow, that is powerful!

putaîn de blague 🙄protegeons les enfants

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

please Lord stop the madness✝️🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

✝️God Almighty, thank you for saving our children and the world from satan 1000 year rein is coming!!!! I can feel it

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

This meme/message just now connected some dots for me. The timing of Fauci's mask narrative reversal seems to correlate (loosely at least) with the increase in child rescues. Normal "routes" became unavailable, so new ones had to be developed.

Hiding in plain sight, now.

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

i know more people who got sick from wearing a mask all the time versus those who didnt wear one. its not good to wear those damn things all day. i can only imagine the damage its doing to kids lungs who have to wear them all day at school.

(1) Show this thread