💥DECERTIFY NOW!!! SHARE IF YOU AGREE💥

he dropped the election so he can have higher level of power as the black sun king of north america...
even if the election gets reversed (which will not,as it doesn't suit him . he wants audits to drag on) , he will not be ratified by Hall of Records as president of USA for one simple reason, Guardian of Global Repository holds the highest authority in the world , level 74 and she does not negotiate with terrorists...
There is a file provided by CENTCOMM showed to generals that were in on meeting with trump in Bedminster last weekend and after trump failed to pay them as promised, they called mr black and told him that they will not support trump's narrative and they will not suffer consequences of his actions...they left the meeting after arguments with trump.
They got a hard proof by someone higher up in pentagon about him deceiving them and all of you. There is a hard proof about him calling CDC and ordering them to push vaccines and more other stuff in that file

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

Where are your source(s) for this disparate narrative?

Any proof of sources???

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

how much time you have???if you are able to go to visit my profile,check my march 2021 1-6 posts and most recent 1-11 posts from july, 2021...
also check many other of my previos posts

all video recordings about trump using briefcase terminal he took from WH and his conversation with Kim Goguen and phone calls recordings between trump and bill gates have been sent to all political and military leaders in the world, and the CENTCOMM file was shared with generals that were at the meeting with trump at bedminster last weekend.
after all ,Kim Goguen is Director of Global Intelligence as well as Guardian of Global Repository ,Guardian in totality, all global military and other intelligence agencies send their data to Director.
if you haven't received any of that,you know why.

for some real raw truth, check United Network News app for live @5

(1) Show this thread