๐Ÿ•Š Angels in Disguise
NEVER FORGET. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication

May God Bless his Soul โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

God bless you, Sir

I often think of this great man after seeing his story many years a go. His wife was also interviewed and shared some interesting tales that took place after his death๐Ÿ˜‡

Thank you....๐Ÿ˜”

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication

๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค Peace be with you.

(1) Show this thread

What an amazing story and man. We hear so much of the bad that human beings do to each other its nice to be reminded that there are a lot of good people in the world! More than what people think.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

More Good than Bad. โ˜บ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane ๐Ÿ”ฅ1221๐Ÿ”ฅ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

๐Ÿ‘€

judgement dayโ€ฆ fate sealed โ€ฆ God Bless the families that are about to go through the trauma again 10 fold. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I think the REAL criminal(s) should be executed for what they did.

Thank you for sharing. Never heard this story before. A True Hero!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Now we can share in his memory, a true hero ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

what can be said...
a man๐Ÿ™

๐“˜๐š๐“ถ๐••แ’๐š๐›ˆ๐ ๐ ๐›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Rescorla co-wrote the book We Were Soldiers Once and Young with. Lt.Col. Hal Moore.
Mel Gibson made it to a movie of the same title.
yes a true Hero.

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

true hero

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Wow, my daughter worked for Morgan Stanley on the 69th floor & said she heard this announcement, that the building was safe you can return to your office or leave...She also had looked out the window at the North tower & said she saw a lot of debris falling & someone told her to get away from the windows...She took the elevator down...
She also made it to the 44th floor, a sky lobby with elevators going to different floors...She walked down the stairs & remembers seeing the firefighters going up...She left everything, all she had was her WTC ID on her...
after that announcement was made she said it was minutes, maybe 2 the building exploded & she was thrown to the floor. The building swayed...She was able to make it down safely...When she came home to our house the next day in upstate NY I took her to get a new SS card & drivers license...they asked for ID & we told them what happened & they waived the cost for her. She was in shock for probably 6 months when she finally broke down..

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Bless her heart, I'm so glad she survived that's terrifying

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Coincidentally, I was just posting about this man, this hero, this angel.

Truly astonishing.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Great minds think alike. There's a special place in heaven for great men like him! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

Lord Knows ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ No one will eve be able to take his place. A gem that God Fashioned. WE WILL NEVER FORGET HIM

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Amen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Chicken Skin! This is what statues should be all about! HERO'S for humanity!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! ๐ŸŒŸ Time to soar! ๐ŸŽถโค๐Ÿ’ซ Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Truly a HERO.
Beautiful heart and human.
He should be held up as an example of true masculinity. People have forgotten the responsibilities and gifts of each gender.
Men are protectors. He was a true man.
Thank you for your service to your fellow humans. โค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™โค

In response Love Wins to her Publication

I couldn't have said it better than this, bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread