Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I LOVE you all here on AnonUp. Truth be said I'm tried the last 25+ years has been a long haul... HOLD the LINE and never GIVE up.

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Controlled demolition

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

YES.

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

9/11 was a huge red pill moment for me. I didn't question it until Bush wanted to go to Iraq. That's when I started peeling the onion. My eyes have been watering ever since. Keep up the good work Patriot!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Thank you for that. Silverman got a lot of insurance money out of that. Along with a lot of other criminals.

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Over the target.

(1) Show this thread