Jr can outmaneuver anyone on the face of the planet. Make no mistake about it.

Makes James Bond look like a school girl.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Best news of the day🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Disinformation is Necessary.
Tt......🕳🐇

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

This may sound Insane..but having JR keeping things in order (From behind the scenes) is oddly comforting!! 😬.

I can’t wait until He JUMPS out with the Best GOTCHA EVER...but knowing he is in this PHANTOM state...is reassuring! 🥰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The very best!

It's shit like the JFK that prevents so many from opening their eyes. Please stop with this it serves no purpose for the cause.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Arieee to his Publication

Camelot will ALWAYS have a purpose in the human condition!

(1) Show this thread

Hidden in plane sight for 20 years. The amount of disguises will boggle the minds of the normies. Anons know#wwg1wga

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

I recall seeing them in an argument outside of a restaurant. I thought it was so out of character for both of them but they knew the cameras were on them. Brilliant and John you would have made a fine actor.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Very clever John . . . I am glad you both pulled it off. It's great to hear the story about how you overcame obstacles for your lady. Very sweet.

Butter cream frosting. BEST> and every part of the awesomeness of the rest, so that.