🔴Man, I love mean tweets and strongly worded letters!

Fight for a FULL FORENSIC AUDIT, fix 2020, or we will NEVER again have a fair election.

Every damn one of them will stay, FOREVER!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/09/marjorie-taylor-greene-goes-rouge-and-outs-gop-as-merging-with-dems/

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriotic father, Army Vet, Christian, bodybuilder, journalist. Blessed to mentor others in sobriety, spirituality & raising consciousness.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Wow, what a headline: Goes Rouge?! Is that supposed to refer to the color of her lipstick or was it supposed to say, "Rogue"? Just curious. Proper grammar and word selection (and typing correctly) = Integrity is very important when we write articles because integrity = credibility. The minute I see a headline with any of these errors, I immediately cease interest and move on.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

your comment is the reason i dont think the CA recall will work...may be close; but, im thinking we dont have 20/20 straightened out yet and they can stoll easily cheat

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Yes, but I wish they would spell Rogue correctly. It diminishes the impact when they say she's Rouge.