🔴Hillary Clinton went on CBS today and claimed that she is more afraid of an attack from internal threats (Trump supporters) than external threats (terrorists).

“I think you always have to be vigilant, Gayle, and certainly that unfortunately comes with living in the world as we know it today, but actually I am more concerned about internal threats. We always have to be aware of and protect against external threats. But really, what is tearing our country apart and threatening our democracy is what we saw on January 6.”

Nobody believes their narrative anymore and they are desperate & panicking.

She continued on to warn that there is another “gathering at the Capitol that is supposed to take place” next week.

PATRIOTS: DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE CAPITOL ON SEPTEMBER 18TH OR IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

These people are evil demons and are definitely planning something to blame on Patriots.

H/t https://t.me/gatewaypunditofficial

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I hope someone is tracking the FBI/CIA etc.... on SEPTEMBER 18TH
The only one pushing the 18th is the MSM
They are hoping those still sleeping and watching MSM who are mad show up and give them cover

smells like the Michigan governor fbi kidnapping shit again
Jan 6th didn't quite fit their story either, ppl were peaceful except those in all in black

neck *** Neck and voice((( and lips don't match up** gayles does

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

The reason she's not afraid of the other terrorists is because she is help funding them.