Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ride that bull!
Games are fun.
And nothing can Stop what is coming!

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

😥😢In the mean time there are stories flying all over about thousands of BODY BAGS being shipped across the country. Yeah give us hope because I'm about to lose it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We got this shit bring it on hun!
When it gets to the point that Nanas of America own fookin AR-15s it is damn time to buckle up!
Dont ya think?

Yep it is Smartass Nana on the loose today!

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

🤣It's too bad I'm old enough that back when i was riding the mechanical bull in th bar there were no cell phones, I wish I had that video. I was doing pretty well till the Operator thought I was getting too concky and i literally saw him turn the dial until the damn thing threw me about 15 ft. Was in Army in Germany and they didn't have 'protections' set up, so the 'bull" only went so fast, Operator had a dial he could just twist. Good thing I was drunk, like in a car accident, I didn't get hurt, excpt my pride and a couple black and blu marks...

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

Buckle Up Buttercup!

love this 👍

dug in & holding.

YeeHaw!!

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

Giddy Up Patriots! 🍿🙏✝️😇🍿