Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

#COVID19 #Vaccination Damage bill going through UK Parliament.

Reading through the questions and answers, this appears to be a damage limitation exercise. Boris Johnson knows he has time to push the vax, and any claims are likely to have to be judged in a court of law which could take years. They want to be able to offer a pittance to injured people or families of the dead so they can 'encourage' people to get the jab. Vaccine hesitancy is their bugbear.

They are scared. Their #BigPharma overlords don't want people to stop having other vaccinatons. I really don't think the govt. cares one iota about people dying or being injured. They look after themselves and their 'interests' only.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2021-09-10/debates/9DC43CAE-0728-4000-8AB7-7B2B8156DAA3/Covid-19VaccineDamageBill

(1) Show this thread

YESSSSS!!!!!!! Best news ever!!! ❤😇🙏

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

everything he says comes to fruition

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of the teasing, it was supposed to come out last month. Where is it? We've heard nothing about AZ's audit for weeks.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

the results i believe are to be delievered to whatever committee in congress...lets hope it doesnt get lost. damaged. the dog ate it. etc.
hope there is more than one copy. hope congress doesnt forget about it due to this latest vaccine issue.
hope they dont give it to mitch. hope if mitch says..lets wait...rep sentators say no....tie him up and put him in a closet.

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Supreme Court Decision on Aug. 31. A State may Recall their Electors... 8-0 decision. Sotamayor was reused due to a conflict.

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Hot diggity dog! He said it out loud!