1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DONT YOU FIND IT VERY STRANGE , JUAN O & NOW NEG 48 HAVE SAID THEY ARE FROM WA ST ? BUT JUANS MOVIE SHOWS HIM OUT IN NV ? & MANY THINK THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON , JFK JR 🤔

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Their voices are completely different. Juan's is very rough and he gets VERY angry and yells sometimes. Neg has a smooth, quiet, very kind voice and I have never heard him raise his voice or get angry.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

👍. BUT WHY DO FOLKS THINK ITS JR ???

its all somewhat confusing. -48 has a voice that makes me “see” Jr’s face... recently I heard someone mention that Mike Lindell might be masked Jr. And Jo7’s voice could be altered?
So..... no answers here. i will wait. 😉

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KoffeeK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim V.., click on at the bottom under it