Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

The 305 is LIVE! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️10 Pics

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

CodeMonkeyZ is Not Monkeying Around.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Public Service Broadcast Stand Ready = 338

I Think You're About To Find Out = 338
Can't Tell You Everything Wink = 338
Out With The Old In With The New = 338
Did You Really Think You Can Beat Me = 338

Soon The Trumpet Will Sound = 338
So Shall The Coming Of The Son Of Man Be = 338
The Return Of Jesus Of Nazareth = 338

God Is In Everything And Everyone = 338
Let Your Light So Shine Before God = 338
Childrens' Celebration Of Almighty God = 338
Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide = 338

Math Is The Language Of The Universe = 338

Star Wars Seven The Force Awakens = 338

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Auntie, We Love You! ❤️

I love you, Dan! ❤️

❤️

❤️

Ready! 🍿🍿🍿

Still the sexiest man alive! ❤️❤️❤️= 283

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner = 283
This Will Blow Your Mind = 283
A Game Within Games Within Games = 283
I Am Going To Uncover All Of It = 283
The Art Of The Deal. The Art Of War = 283
Military Is The Only Way = 283

There But For The Grace Of God Go I = 283
Almighty God Has The Last Laugh = 283

Everything Will Be All Right = 283
The End Won't Be For Everyone = 283

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Execute Operation Justice = 283. 😁

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Wow!!! 💥💥💥
Nice work! 👍🐸

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

If for no other reason, it is keeping my mind off the crazy lunacy going on in our world today! I will keep learning, teaching and fighting until we get our world back to peace! And they just need to leave us alone - we can figure this all out without these idiots telling us what to do! 😇 🙏 💥 👊

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it