🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

9.11 truth is child’s play for newbies. It doesn’t even make the top 5 reveals in this movie. Don’t let it ruffle your feathers Truth seeker. We have much bigger fish to fry.

#TheGreatAwakening

Titanic, Funding of all wars, Foutain of youth, free energy, natural healing, relationships far and wide? So many to chose from. 9 - 11 -2001 is as good a start as any where. To fully understand this leads to a plethera of other doors to venture into.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

You just reminded me of a thought I had this morning. Just imagine when these floodgates open, censorship is behind us, and the patriots and anons are able unleash with all we know. Disclosure is going to happen at lightning speed imho. Nice pic. I saw a video of an eagle last night ridding an attacking crow by taking it to an elevation where it couldn’t breathe and the crow simply fell from the sky. Seems fitting and timely. 🇺🇸