I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

Mark Smith via Gab;
Gamestop is MUCH MUCH BIGGER than most people understand. If the vigilantes keep buying and refuse to sell their shares it could take down

ALL OF IT…the entire financial system.

This is a MUST read…this is not some little game. These kids might have the big banks by the balls and they know it

The buy and hold during a squeeze can honest to God bring this whole thing down for real.... Not exaggerating and this guy that wrote this article ☝️☝️ is not BS!!! These people (wall street) have been stealing our countries wealth through "NAKED SHORT SELLING" and now the chickens have come home to roost because there are mot enough available shares in the market to cover the shares......... This means they can demand any orice they want for the short to buy back at and their liquidity is already dry!!!! BUCKLE THE FREAK UP!!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿💥💥💥💥💥💥

In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThumpThump75 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Thump Thump, click on at the bottom under it