Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Codemonkeyz

True this:
The only way to stop an employer vaccine mandate on an individual or small group level is to go on strike.
When all the workers in your company are on strike against the mandates, watch how fast they backtrack.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I walked my friend through completing a medical exemption and she was granted it from her health care job.

She and other people who won't get the shot got together and also spoke with an attorney who walked them through how to collect evidence in case they need to sue.

Lawyers would be wise to jump on this bandwagon cause they will win!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Lawyer's cost money and there aren't enough of them to help all the people who don't want the shot. There are millions after all.

A person can fill out the religious exemption form by themselves. I sent her one of Stew Peters vids with a lawyer who discussed the proper verbiage to write on the form. And, links to the American Frontline Doctors website and some others that had the exemption forms. She reviewed everything and then we had a chat.

I think it helps for those needing exemptions to have someone to talk things through with because it is stressful thinking about losing their job over a jab. And, it is an intimidating process. She filled out the form and sent it to me for proof reading to make sure everything was spelled OK and grammatically correct.

It worked.