Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

For all you losers out there that keep saying nothing is happening or nothing will ever happen... shut the fuck up!

You low energy and negative individuals are a shame as you just sit there typing on your phone or computer and don’t do a damn thing.

You bring down the vibe and good spirits, which actually does affect the ability to win and have a good outcome for all of us.

Either keep the vibes high with positive spirits, get involved on a local level or shut your damn mouth! 😤

Doc: Please don't brow beat and bring your negative opinion to patriots who are watching friends and loved ones dying from all this crap, and others lives being destroyed by a terrorist govt. I have and always will support Trump, but to watch our country disintegrating before our eyes: camps being built, armies being brought in from other countries etc etc etc. To yell at us who think that the "white hats" are NOT in control is inappropriate. This is getting beyond repair and I'm tired of watching loved ones die, and lives being ruined as we are told to just sit back and "ENJOY THE SHOW". This may be a game to you but to me it is NOT! And do NOT question and bully my love of my country or patriotism. God bless American, our only hope.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TauAlphaC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Molly Harris, click on at the bottom under it