Trump will be in DC on Sept 11th at a prayer gathering at The National Mall. This would be worth going to if you can! https://www.facebook.com/100044296456334/posts/394142092072336/

Only people mentioned by @dan7gtar in this post can reply

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication

if they are saying this on FACEBOOK , i can not stress any more seriously, " STAY AWAY", and I hope Donald J Trump, has angels protecting him, Amen

Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

Its being hosted by Hold The Line worship protest group led by Sean Feucht. Sean moves in a level of holiness rarely seen in this day and age and i trust the mighty protection of God where his name is being lifted up.

(1) Show this thread
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication

Patriots are being told to stay away from DC on the 11th! Stay Home, Stay Safe!!

Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

In response Laura Diehl to her Publication

its actually the rally on the 18th that is being told to avoid. this one is the Hold The Line worship protest that Sean Feucht has lead across the US over the last 18 months.

(1) Show this thread