REMEMBER: ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

โ— Itโ€™s a psychological war tactic โ—
โ— Itโ€™s designed to break you down โ—
โ— Do Not Let [them] โ—

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

#MidnightRiders๐Ÿธ Spiritual Alchemist๐Ÿฆ… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต WWG1WGA

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

There is always hope the world is not full of idiots. A President (cough) can't make laws. He just wants to go down in history like Stalin. Sorry bub not me.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

i agree we are the majority but the amount of my neighbors that have taken the jab outnumber those who did not. these were like minded people. ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only FaithโœจโœจThe Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantโ™ฅ๏ธ

None for me

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm holding the line here !!!!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Are you waking up yet? Wakey-Wakey!!!!

#MidnightRiders๐Ÿธ Spiritual Alchemist๐Ÿฆ… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread