Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Just got word they just killed my friends sister in law. She was in her 40's. No early treatment. Waited till she had to be admitted and put her on REMDISAViR. Got 4 doses, shut her kidneys down, went in vent and dialysis, now she's dead. Have another friend who's husband is heading in same direction. But they get bonuses for putting them on the kidney killer and transferring them to ICU and put on vent. A reckoning is coming. This Shit has to stop.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

OMG the vent and the kidneys too
They did the same thing to my cousin,

They transferred her out of the hospital to a place that was suppose to work on weening her off the vent after 2 months, but they did not even try. Then they gave her medicine because of an infection that shut down her kidneys,, then they said she had to go back to the ICU but they did not have room. They were suppose to out her on dialysis but did not as they said she would be in the hospital soon. 7 days latter they find a hospital after she goes septic. Her skin blew up so much her skin was splitting open.

They were not very attentive when her husband was trying to get them to do what they should they just laughed at him. Who would laugh a man who is beside himself over seeing his wife dying?

They did moved her back to the ICU, which tried to ween her off the vent but then they popped a lung and that was pretty much the end of my cousin.

I am sorry for your loss. This is all very sad.

Thank you so much and I am sorry for your loss ss well. Its the protocol of death. Its very documented. the damage it does. They are doing it to everyone. Any doctor who does it from this day forward and in the past is guilty of murder.

https://rumble.com/vm62ig-ivermectin-ok-for-afghan-refugees-hospitals-filled-with-vaccinated-american.html

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it