We are all witnessing one big giant sting operation.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Praying these evil criminals really are that stupid!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Sting Theme (Joplin - The Entertainer) - YouTube

Great theme to a great film!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Hail to the Stinger in Chief!!! 💥🇺🇸💥

💥💥💥🇺🇸

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Put this one in The Bookmarks DOQ! ❤️
14+3 =17 55 = 5:5 17 5:5 posted 5 seconds

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I freaking hope so!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I freaking hope so!

I freaking hope so!

I freaking hope so!

I freaking hope so!

I freaking hope so!

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

We have some amazing souls to get us to the the otherside of this shit show, starting with Jesus, ending with Trump and some pretty outstanding patriots in between. Which all have been places and seen things we hopfully will never witness. We are strong united and together, soon we will all look back at what beautiful job was done and how we all made it! Hang in there patriots you are all true heros in my eyes! God bless America! 🙏🏻♥️🇺🇸

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

A nod to all The Warrior Princesses in the Fight! ❤️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Amen to that! My Patriot family is on here!!

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

You are right. The sting is growing is size.

Any employer that goes along with this will be caught in the sting operation.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

1,700% correct!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

We are still at war from 911. Genocide war crime.

(3) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

So the murder hornets were sent after caballers, got it...

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

you have all been deceived by black sun king of north america

I am ready for it to be over.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Unfortunately, I find myself disagreeing with "the plan" now

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I agree, doq, but we're caught up in it also.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

agreed doq

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

meanwhile outside the oval

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

please.... I can't take it much longer.. I am beginning to hate everyone!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

Wish it would sting soon, this dumb shit is beyond old. Im ready for a new constitutional republic!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯👊🏾

cant wait for it to start stinging for [them]

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts