Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

True story. I was working in a cabinet shop back in the day and went to take a carp. As I was going about my business I noticed something written on the floor molding below going around the wall.

I ling down to read it and it said. "If you can read this you are shitting at a 45 degree angle."

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

🤣😂🤣😂

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread