Today is my 4th Anniversary with my wife.

She will be fired from her job as a ICU RN at a Northwell owned Hospital in NY on 9/18 for not taking the experimental death sentence.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

She is gorgeous!! Happy Anniversary to you both.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

She's a pain in my ass, but I love her dearly.

(1) Show this thread

Think her occupation.will be a lot differrent soon. Old medical ways are on way out.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Gods speed for standing up for what is right!!! Another door will soon open!!

when 1 door closes another one opens........if i knew you id break balls for her being out of your league haha just teasing

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

She will not have a job But you will still have your Wife. Another job no big deal, another HER not replaceable.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary to you both! Cling away... all will be well after the war... They WILL fire me if they enforce such a thing because it will be over my dead body that they can inject me! Sending prayers that the time between a possible firing and getting back on will be short🙏😇💗

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Happy anniversary! God bless you both!!

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Thank You Patriot Heart : )

(1) Show this thread

otherwise

this federal law protects you stand your ground and ask your employer if they are aware osha deemed the employer responsible for any vax harm

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Joe is not on charge. Bluffing.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Although a difficult decision, it is very wise one 🙏 Happy Anniversary 🥂

In response white light to his Publication

Thank You. Love Wins.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

secondly, NO JABS👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 God will provide have faith❣️🙏🙏🙏

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Beeeeaaaaaauuuuutiful Bride!!! She made you look good there!!! lol *wink* Happy Anniversary!!!
Very sorry that she will be out of job. But, that said lots about you both... stand your ground. I wonder if there's an attorney / a lawyer can help you both in this situation. I thought I saw someone post about this couple of weeks ago.
Hang in there!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

First of all…HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! wishing you both many, many more blessed days ahead