Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Wonder how many Federal employees the government will lose, in a matter of days, over this??

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

im gonna fight it

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

YES!! As we all should! People need to lawyer up for this one though!! seek out a fellow patriot or at the very least, conservative!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

not easy my friend was killed by hospital and no lawyer will touch it๐Ÿคฌ we have a nurse as a whitness too!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

OMG!!!! Iโ€™m so sorry about your friend!! THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!!! itโ€™s making me sick to see all these deaths that could have been prevented, anf SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED! I dare not say moreโ€ฆ.

i emailed i candecide.org. we will c

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it