Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

watch the Wives Q

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

Mormonism and Freemasonry are so intimately interwoven and interrelated that the two can never be dissociated.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response American Wingnut to her Publication

Same with Jehovah Witnesses. Charles Taze Russel, the founder was a 33* mason.

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

In response American Wingnut to her Publication

I was born Jewish and my grandfather and uncle were some type of Masons and my grandmother was in the Order of the Eastern Star. My uncle eventually became Mormon. At first I didn't understand, but when I got older it clicked. They both have secret rituals.

(3) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

If you go to backpage.com, you get this message.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Made In America to her Publication

Thanks to craig saw man sawyer and the viper team

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ANN IS A ( MATRIX-5 ) CORRUPT BITCH !!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

im seeing this now as i dig mormon sex.cult

(1) Show this thread