So I'm going to buy a gun today. Never had one, don't necessarily like them . . . but the world is getting to crazy. Any suggestions?

Only people mentioned by @susanmly in this post can reply

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Susan Lyday to her Publication

I only allow my wife to carry revolvers due to they are much safer than the more modern handguns like Glock that many Officers carry.

You can watch a highly trained officer shot himself in the foot going up a ladder during the Waco massacre.

A 32 or 380 would be a good size for Lady.

Pictured here is a 32 magnum snub nosed without a hammer. The hammer models could get caught inside your purse.

Colt or Smith and Wesson are good gun makers.

Go packing and be safe.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Meant to saw 380...

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Ask for help at gun store, 38 handgun that fits you. Then go get shooting lessons. These steps worked well for my wife.

get something that fits you. Revolvers are big & clunky. I have a small S&W 380 automatic and also a 357 revolver. The 380 is the one I carry. I have heard goid things about Rugers too.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I have a S&W 38 special. I like it. Make sure they fit whatever pistol you decide to your grip.