"In the next few months or even weeks, many doctors are going to be apologizing and begging for mercy and forgiveness for what they have done as more data comes out... " Juan O Savin

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Lets move it to days, ok whitehats .America deserves it

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

agreed, but it will still be too little too late. I'm pretty sure some big MOABS are incoming

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I have never seen a dr apologize for anything. They worship themselves highly. I can only hope they pay for their crimes and not just the vaccine either. All of them.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Agreed, I think many of them knows what is coming and they will attempt to CYA. It'll be too late though. The blood is on their hands

(1) Show this thread

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

no they won't, too arrogant

In response cindy CLP to her Publication

Not all but some will try to save their ass from whats to come as they will realizs we aren't fooking around

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

how about in days juan? 🙏🏾